Clan Dark Soul
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Torneos Mayor Que Expertos

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse
Bienvenidos Sean Todos A La Organización de Torneos Dark Souls ^^
Entren A Nuestros Torneos Y Se Parte De Nuestras Diversiones
Conectarse
Nombre de Usuario:
Contraseña:
Entrar automáticamente en cada visita: 
:: Recuperar mi contraseña
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Últimos temas
» Lista De Amigos DN
Ally of Justice Catastor I_icon_minitimeMar Ago 28, 2012 7:34 pm por eagle120

» TORNEO "POWER TEAMS"
Ally of Justice Catastor I_icon_minitimeSáb Ago 11, 2012 4:43 pm por edivares

» Campeonato Unión Latina de Clanes
Ally of Justice Catastor I_icon_minitimeLun Jun 04, 2012 1:37 pm por Hysteria

» Resultados Inscripciones
Ally of Justice Catastor I_icon_minitimeMiér Mayo 30, 2012 10:12 am por TheRacla

» Me presento
Ally of Justice Catastor I_icon_minitimeLun Mayo 28, 2012 9:22 pm por NejiLawliet

» Finalisima
Ally of Justice Catastor I_icon_minitimeVie Mayo 18, 2012 11:30 pm por TheRacla

» Torneo Tag YGO PRO
Ally of Justice Catastor I_icon_minitimeMar Mayo 15, 2012 10:23 pm por Shanks

» YCS Pirate King
Ally of Justice Catastor I_icon_minitimeMar Mayo 15, 2012 10:22 pm por Shanks

» Semi-Fimales
Ally of Justice Catastor I_icon_minitimeDom Mayo 13, 2012 3:16 pm por Cess!

Los posteadores más activos de la semana
No hay usuarios
Afiliados
Crear foro
Ally of Justice Catastor Logo-del-clan Ally of Justice Catastor 2vkjmg5
Mayo 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom
CalendarioCalendario

Ally of Justice Catastor

AutorMensaje
TheRacla
Admin
TheRacla

Masculino Mensajes : 663

Ally of Justice Catastor Empty
MensajeTema: Ally of Justice Catastor   Ally of Justice Catastor I_icon_minitimeSáb Feb 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Informacion Basica:

Ally of Justice Catastor es un monster Synchro de Level 5, donde su mejor forma de expresar su efecto es Destruccion Al Instante.
Sus Pts De Atk 2200 y Def 1200, es muy raro que un monster de level 5 con estos pts de Atk y Def tengan un efecto tan destructivo, aunque es normal para ser un Monster Synchro

Su forma de convocacion es la forma basica de un monster synchro 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.

Su efecto: If this card attacks or is attacked by a non-DARK monster, destroy that monster at the start of the Damage Step (without damage calculation).

Este efecto es muy usado para los que necesitan una defensa vs monsters que no sean Darks, con esto ademas, puede meter miedo para lo que se llama Destruccion Sin Daño.

Esta carta es la mas usada en lo que se llama Monsters Synchros Level 5, y es nombrado como uno de los Synchros Basicos en un extra deck.

TCG Rulings:

The effect “Ally of Justice Catastor” activates at the very start of the Damage Step before face-down monsters are flipped face-up

If “Ally of Justice Catastor” or the opponent’s monster is face-down at the start of the Damage Step, the effect of “Ally of Justice Catastor” will not apply

If “Ally of Justice Catastor” battles a monster that can be treated as both DARK and another Attribute, such as “Dark Simorgh,” the effect of “Ally of Justice Catastor” will activate and destroy the monster.

If “Ally of Justice Catastor” battles a monster like “D.D. Warrior” the monster will be destroyed by the effect of “Ally of Justice Catastor’s” effect without damage calculation. The effect of “D.D. Warrior” that would activate after damage calculation will not activate

If “Ally of Justice Catastor” battles “Neo-Spacian Grand Mole,” the mandatory effect of Catastor will activate first and become Chain Link 1 and the effect of “Neo-Spacian Grand Mole” will be Chained to it.

If the monster that “Ally of Justice Catastor” is battling survives the effect of Catastor because of “Heavy Mech Support Platform” or “Spirit of the Six Samurai,” damage calculation will be carried out normally

OCG Rulings:

"Ally of Justice Catastor"'s effect will activate when it battles a monster with multiple Attributes, such as "Dark Simorgh" or "Light and Darkness Dragon" - assuming that "Light and Darkness Dragon" doesn't negate the effect.

"Ally of Justice Catastor"'s effect activates at the beginning of the Damage Step, before the monster is flipped face-up. If the monster is face-down, "Ally of Justice Catastor"'s effect will not activate

If a monster attacks a face-down "Ally of Justice Catastor", the effect will not activate and the attacking monster will not be destroyed (regardless of its Attribute)
https://darksoulzone.forosactivos.net

Ally of Justice Catastor
Página 1 de 1.